Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Daily Tarot Card - Ten of Cups

Today's card is the Ten of Cups, or the Ten of Hearts, as it is referred to in the Zerner-Farber Deck that I am using. The imagery shows a family dancing and celebrating, smiling and clapping.  Love is in the air as depicted by the hearts overhead.  This is certainly a positive card.  In this version, the adult male appears to have a letter or paper of some type in his hand, denoting good news.


Ten of Hearts Tarot Card - Zerner Farber Tarot Deck
10 of Hearts Card from the Zerner-Farber Tarot Deck


There is no doubt that this card is indicative of celebration! Perhaps good news is on the way, or a happy reunion.  Gratitude is another word that comes to mind, seeing the love and happiness coming from above, it is important to be thankful for the blessings received.  I for one, received some good news after I pulled this card, an invitation to interview for another company I had recently applied for was in my email! I am very grateful indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment