Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Daily Tarot Card - Five of Wands

This card shows two men who appear to be in a disagreement of some sort. While they don't necessarily have to be physically fighting, this could represent a competition. There appears to be tension between the two individuals depicted on the card.

Five of Wands Tarot Card - Zerner Farber Tarot Deck
Five of Wands - Zerner Farber Tarot Deck


I drew this card in the morning before a job interview, and I felt to me that this card was a representation of my anxiety before and during the interview.  I of course was not in a disagreement during this interaction, but it was definitely uncomfortable and nerve-wracking, as most interviews are. I felt that I did alright during my interview today but I was definitely nervous about being put on the spot.  Only time will tell! Keeping my fingers crossed as this opportunity is for my dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment